Saturday, December 12, 2009

Such a great Universe



This is really what i just wanted to avoid.
Every single time i allow my soul to let itself go, I am wrong. I am like a very famous bird, the phoenix, but i don' t want to be burnt again, because I’ve started seeing tons of wounds all over my body and even if they are scars by now, there is always a breeze which teases them and they hurt like hell.
I feel so small, like a lonely planet, which cannot even trust its satellites. I don't have any stars around and this makes me so sad and defeated, since stars keep me in good company- they can light my nights and they watch me as I fall asleep, blinking from above. I want to get back to my primal essence, all the things which made me smile in my short past.
I don't want to be emotionally exploited; I just want to be loved as I am, no need to tie myself down, I want to be free to give and to receive and to make my stars enjoy their promenade along the universe, so they won't feel alone and will keep on hugging me from above...

Assessment task 1

No comments:

Post a Comment